Next weekend (25/26 May), I am participating at the heptathlon in Götzis for the third time and I am really looking forward to it! The goal is to qualify for the European U23 Championships in Gävle (Sweden) this summer, wherefore a total score of 5631 points is required.
Here you can find all the links you need to follow the heptathlon (and decathlon):
- First of all, the participants, time schedule and results, you can find on the Official Website.
- Preview on Atletiek Nieuws.
- LIVE RESULTS.
- LIVE STREAM is provided by ORF sport.
- LIVE STREAM DAY 2
- Live updates on Atletiek Nieuws.
- An online calculator to make your own predictions 😉
- My results will be summarised in the following table:
|100m hurdles (11u05)||13.97 PB!||983|
|High jump (12u35)||1.74||903|
|Shot put (15u45)||12.32||682|
|Long jump (11u45)||6.39 (>U23 EC limit)||972|
|Javelin throw (A:14u40)||37.83||626|
|Heptathlon||6082 14e (>U23 EC limit)|